Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

You Can't Go Crazy!

Just because you are doing well on a diet, doesn't give you a license to go crazy off it at any point. It is so much easier to gain weight than to lose it. I have increased my intake but I have maintained the weight loss. Herman has gained close to 10 pounds. Can you believe that? He has eaten more than lately, but not to have gained so much. He needs control and a regiment, so today we started the 13 day diet again. I will make sure that he eats what he is supposed to eat, but I may add some points to mine, so that I will eat the minimum amount of points required by Weight Watchers.

Do whatever it takes to lose the weight, but DO IT!

Breakfast
Black Coffee = 0 points
Lunch
3 eggs = 6 points
Veggie stir Fry = 1 point
Tomato = 0 points
Dinner
Chicken = 5 points

Total = 12 points

I should be eating 18 points, so lets see what I tack on to this.

Sea ya!!



1 comment:

  1. boy you guys look so much younger in the photos that you posted and in person last night you look great.
    joanne gascon

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!