Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Friday, August 13, 2010

Another Wonderful Friday


The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal, the tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.

Awesome quote, right?

So we set sail into the weekend, with all the good intentions and now all we have to do is follow-through. Easier said than done? We must choose once again, what we will do this weekend.
I am going out to dinner with some friends tonight, so I will enjoy that dinner. Tomorrow, I will be on plan and will hit the exercise, big time!

I am hoping for a good weigh in on Monday. I will be focusing on my Goal!!

Breakfast
Black Coffee = 0 points
Snack
Oreo Delite = 1 point
Lunch
Soup = 4 points
Fried Fish and coleslaw = 10 points

Total
= 15 points

Dinner
= I will keep it under 12 points

Have a great weekend!

Sea ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!