Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Friday, August 6, 2010

Weekend Time Again!


It's weekend time again!

I have a birthday get together on Saturday, so I plan to eat at home, so that I will not be starving and go crazy. It is so hard to stick to a diet and socialize at the same time. I will have to call on Mr.Will Power so that I don't screw it up! I will also wake up early and get in my exercise for the day.
I want to have a good weigh in on Monday!!

Breakfast
Black Coffee = 0 points
Toast - .5 points
Snack
Almonds = 2 points
Lunch
Carrots = 1 point
Turkey Ham = 1 point
1 Hard Boiled Egg = 2 points
WW Lemon Cake = 1 point
Snack
Oreo Delite = 1 point
Dinner
Watermelon = 0 points
Honey Do Melon = 0 pointsYogurt = 2 points
Fruit Salad = 3 points
Yogurt = 2 points
Total = 15.5 points


I will tack on 2.5 points druing dinner and do my one hour walk.


Have a great weekend and sea ya on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!