Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Jeans

I went shopping today for some clothes because I really had almost nothing to wear. I needed some jeans for starter. I didn't know my size, so I got a 10 and an 8. Being optimistic, I go for the 8 and started putting them on....can you believe that they were toooo big!!!!! I was in shock, so I went and got a size 6 and though they fit on the waist, they were a little too big on the thighs!!! AMAZING!!! I ran out of time and did not get any jeans, but I did get a couple cute skirts and a bunch of Medium and Small tops!!!! Everything was so cute!!! Shopping is so much easier when you are not fat!!!

I still have to go back to find me some jeans, but until then, I can't wait to clean up my closet and hang all the new stuff!!

Tomorrow, I will be going to a Jack Johnson concert in West Palm Beach, so I took the day off to enjoy that full body massage at 10am and enjoy some relaxing time with the family, while listening to Jack play his awesome music!

Breakfast

28 Almonds = 4 points

Snack

WW Almond Joy = 1 point

Lunch

Salad = 5 points

Chicken = 3 points

Snack

Grapes = 1 point

Dinner

Soup = 2 points

Ice Cream = 2 points

Total = 18 points

Yesterday, I did my hour walk and added some lunges to my walk. It kicked up all the sweating and added some variety to the walk. I also spent some time pulling weeds, which was great for the legs. I will probably do the same today.

Tomorrow, I will wake up early, to get my walk done before the massage.

I will be too busy to blog tomorrow, so I will continue on Friday!!

Sea Ya!!



2 comments:

  1. Whaaaat?!? Where were you buying your jeans?? If this is really true...I have some shorts, jeans and capris I can give you! I'll bring them to the keys this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!