Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Monday, August 9, 2010

Weigh In and Weekend Update


Today's Numbers:
Starting Weight: 170 lbs
Last Weigh In: 144.7 lbs
Today's Weigh In: 144 lbs
Weight Loss This Week: .7 lbs
Total Weight Loss = 26 lbs
Goal Weight: 135 lbs



Slowly but surely lol. I did really good all weekend, but last night, we had the leftovers from the Lobster Creole, and it was a late dinner. On Friday, there was a small piece of ice cream cake and on Saturday, there was a small piece of chocolate Cake. hmmm maybe that was way too much desserts. I have such a sweet tooth!!



I definitely want to hit 139 by the end of this month, so I better buckle down and remember to say "NO, THANKS!".



I did good in the exercise dept. I walked daily and was always active.



Breakfast
Black Coffee = 0 points
Snack
Grapes = 2 points
Almonds = 2 points
Lunch
Salad = 4 points
Strawberries = 1 point
Fruit Dip = 2 points
Snack
Oreo Delite = 1 point
Dinner
Chicken - 5 points
WW Carrot Cake = 1 point



Total
= 18 points



Let's have a really good week and lets stay focused on our goals!!



Sea ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!