Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Monday, August 16, 2010

Weigh In and Weekend Update

Today's Numbers:
Starting Weight: 170 lbs
Last Weigh In: 144 lbs
Today's Weigh In: 144 lbs
Weight Loss This Week: ZERO lbs
Total Weight Loss = 26 lbs
Goal Weight: 135 lbs

I cannot believe that there was not a weight loss this week!! Except for Friday night's dinner, I ate well and I exercised!! Dinner at the Bonefish was awesome. For appetizer, I had 2 pieces of bread, some ahi tuna, some BangBang Shrimp and some Conch Salad. For dinner I had stuffed Tilapia with shrimp and crabmeat and steamed veggies. For dessert, we shared a Jamaican Coconut Rum Pie, which was absolutely AMAZING and a chocolate brownie with ice cream. I shared a watermelon martini with Herman. The meal was worth every bite. lol

Oh well, I will just continue eating right, doing exercise and being determined!!!

Breakfast: Black Coffee

Lunch: Veggie Soup, Grilled veggies on lettuce

Dinner: Veggie Soup, Veggie Stir fry, Baked Potato with butter

Let's have a great week ahead of us!!!

Sea ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!