Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Monday, August 23, 2010

Weigh In and Weekend Update


Today's Numbers:
Starting Weight: 170 lbs
Last Weigh In: 144 lbs
Today's Weigh In: 142.9 lbs
Weight Lost This Week: 1.1 lbs
Total Weight Loss = 27.1 lbs
Goal Weight: 135 lbs

Slowly but surely, the weight is going down!! I ate a little too much this weekend, but alot less than I used to eat. I did really good on all my exercising. On Friday, I got home, cooked for my mom, cooked for Herman, fed the dogs and ran out of the house for my hour walk, which turned into a jog/walk. I sweated like crazy and it felt great! I had to do everything quickly, to make it on time for a party. Yesterday, after walking 1 hour 30 minutes, I got my bike and biked for about 30 minutes of fast pedaling. Biking is definitely a fun thing to do!!

The girls got me Jack Johnson concert tickets for my birthday, and the concert is on Thursday. I took the day off, since we have to go to West Palm Beach. and guess what......I SCHEDULED MY CHRISTMAS MASSAGE for 10am on Thursday!!!! lol I received this certificate over a year and a half ago and I am finally using it!!! I have a facial certificate also, but the lady that does the facials, does not get there till 2pm and I want to leave the Keys at 2pm to be on time for the concert! I guess I will have something else to look forward to some other day!!!


Breakfast
Black Coffee = 0 points
Snack
Almonds = 2 points
Lunch
Salad = 3 points
hard boiled egg = 2 points
WW Lemon Cake = 1 point
Chocolate = 1 point
Snack
Grapes = 1 point
Dinner
Chicken = 4 points
Zucchini = 0 points
Squash = 0 points
Cucumber = 0 points
Grilled onions with olive oil = 1 point
Skinny Cow PB ice cream = 3 points

Total = 18 points

I will be doing my hour walk when I get home!

Sea ya!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!