Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Desk Drawer


Do you have a well stocked work drawer?

To stay on plan, you must always be prepared. We spend so much time at work, so we should have alot of goodies to be able to eat at our desk. You should have items that will not spoil. You should have satisfying items that are healthy. In a food binge emergency, you can always check to see what you have to calm your tummy.

Looking at my drawer right now, I have the following:
Oreo delite = 1 point
Cocoa Roast Almonds in little bags = 2 points
Weight Watchers Coconut Candy = 1 point
Necco Wafers = Entire Roll = 4 points
Mentos = 5 = 1 point
Godiva Chocolate Bar = 4 points
Tootsie Rolls, Hersheys and M&M's
Almonds - Habanero BBQ = 28 nuts = 4 points

Some of the chocolate that I have is candy that was given to me, that I have not eaten. When I get a chocolate craving, I will have some, within my points.

Today is day 4 of the diet.
Breakfast = One Banana Shake with Skim Milk
Lunch = Chicken Noodle Soup and another Banana Shake
Dinner = Soup and another Banana Shake

I will be walking for an hour and doing some sit ups!

Tomorrow is my Weight Watcher meeting. On their records, I have lost a total of 41.5 lbs. Hopefully, I have a good weigh in...let's see!

Sea ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!