Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Eat or not Eat


Today is day 3 of the Sacred Heart Medical Diet lol lol If you thought the 13 day diet from hell was hard, this is worse!!! This diet leaves you not wanting to eat. Day one was on Sunday. On day one you can only eat fruits and the veggie soup that they recommend. On day 2, you eat only veggies and the veggie soup. At night you got to eat baked potato with butter. That baked potato tasted heavenly hahahaha

I am pushing the soup down, because by now, I am already bored of it. I puree it a little and just force it down lol This diet may work, because sometimes you would rather not eat then eat that damn soup hahahaha

Why do I put myself through this eating torture, when I love to do Weight Watchers lol lol I will tell you why, it is so that Herman sticks to something and doesn't go crazy lol I have to get him to goal weight quickly, so that losing one or two pounds per week will be good enough for him.

Breakfast
Black Coffee
Snack
Grapes
Lunch
Grilled Veggies
Veggie Soup
HoneyDew Melon
Snack
Grapes
Dinner
Grilled Veggies
Watermelon
Veggie Soup
Grapes

Wasn't that an exciting menu lol

I will take a good walk later and do some sit ups.

Don't give up!!

Sea ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!