Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Friday, July 30, 2010

Lovely Friday!!!


Lunch with friends, weekend get togethers, Sunday birthday party and healthy eating... Yes, this combination is possible if you decide to follow through with your plan. These obstacles will always be thrown at us, if we plan to socialize, but if we stay focused to our goals, we can win the Battle of the Bulge. I will stay within my points and I will still have some good food and still have a great time with everyone. I will also do my daily exercise, NO MATTER WHAT!!

Yesterday, I made this deeeelicious burrito, that was low in points and very filling. Take a one point Flatbread and add some reduced fat sour cream, then add some salad that already has some vinaigrette on it. Add Hormel Turkey Chili on top with a little bit of shredded cheese. Roll up and eat!!! Best Burrito in town for 4 points!!

Breakfast
Fiber Plus Bar = 2 points
Lunch
2 Slices of Pizza = 12 points
Salad = 4 points
Dinner
Salad = 3 points

Total = 21 points

Will you be choosing to have a healthy weekend?

ONE BITE AT A TIME, ONE DECISION AT A TIME!!! (I read this on Jen, A PriorFatGirl's blog. She has an awesome blog!)

Have a great weekend!

sea ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!