Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sickie Poo

I guess there must have been a bug going around at the party. I started feeling bad last night and then this morning it was worse. After taking Imodium, I slept until I was doing a little better. I then went to work, but then I started getting fever. It sucks to be sick.

I have drank alot of water and had some grapes and string cheese, but that is it. I do not have any appetite.

Let's see how the rest of the day goes.

We did an hour walk last night, but there will be no movement tonight. I plan on vegetating on the couch amd hopefully, this is just a 24 hour bug.

sea ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!