Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I love Water!


Luckily, I love to drink Water!!! When I get to work, the first thing I do, is fill my Bubba Keg with ice and water and then I fill my big mug with more ice and water. Water is great for you and you definitely need to drink it if you want to lose any weight. It is great for your skin and when you are feeling hungry, you should drink some water and you will see that all of sudden, you are kinda full. Water is free from the tap!!


Do you drink 8 glasses of water a day? Maybe it is time to set that as a goal!


Breakfast
Grapes and String Cheese = 2 points
Snack
Quakes = 1 point
Lunch
Egg Beater Casserole = 4 points
Chips = 2 points
Strawberries = 1 point
Fruit Dip = 2 points
Snack
WW Chocolate Cake = 1 point


So Far
= 13 points


Dinner
Turkey Burger = 4 points
Bread = 1 point
Ketchup and Mustard = 0 points
Salad = 2 points


Total
= 20 points


sea ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!