Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

No Deprivations Here!


One of the reasons that I do not feel deprived is because I eat these Weight Watchers Cakes. They are only one point and they are heavenly!! I am definitely a dessert person, so for one point, these little goodies hit the right spot!

Even though I love desserts, I have to be very careful not to eat too many points worth of desserts. It is more nutritious to eat fresh fruits then to eat junk. There are so many good fruits! Right now, I have cut up strawberries, pineapples, grapes and mango in my refrigerator. I love them all! Nothing like some cold fruit on a hot day!


So if you are feeling deprived just because you are trying to eat healthier, then you need to look for the right stuff at the grocery so that you do not feel that way. When you are deprived, you will not stick to any plan, long term. Remember, this is a lifestyle change and not just a diet!

Breakfast
All Bran Cereal = 2 points
Milk = 1 point
Snack
Grapes and String Cheese = 2 points
Quakes-Rice Snacks = 1 point
Lunch
Bagel Thin = 1 point
Turkey Ham = 1 point
Provolone = 1 point
Chips = 2 points
Strawberries = 1 point
Fruit Dip = 2 points
Snack
WW Chocolate Cake = 1 point

So Far = 15 points

Dinner
Salad = 4 points

Total = 19 points

Sea ya!

3 comments:

  1. Fruits are my favorite!!! Most of them are 1 point for 1 cup and they taste so good and fill you up!

    I never really crave desserts or chocolate (well maybe a peanut butter cup lol). I crave CARBS! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do crave desserts, but if I have one near, I just eat a bite and count it as a point. It is an expensive bite lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should be a spokes person for WW...lol...but the truth is these desserts are devine for one point and do get you out of trouble!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!