Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 11 of the so called Hell Diet

When I got home after work, we ate our dinner, which was absolutely delicious.
We had a 2 egg omelet with 5 slices of ham and a salad. As we were eating, Herman screamed that he forgot to eat his orange from lunch lol --- too bad lol. Afterwards, we got out our ski poles, I put on my 2 pound weight belt and off we went to walk for an hour. We are super loving walking with the poles and if you haven't tried it, go out and get them, because you will love it!!
Day 10 was complete and successful!!


Day 11
is a repetition of day 4. For breakfast, we had our black coffee and a piece of toast. For lunch, we have one boiled egg, grated carrots and 7 slices of ham. For dinner, we have a fruit salad and the non-fat yogurt.


This diet is winding down, and I can honestly say that, for me, this was not so bad. Herman thinks its been rough at times, but overall, he did not hate it. I just hope that he will be able to control his eating after the 13th day. Let us pray for that!!


Herman has dropped 19 pounds after 10 days!!! I have the Biggest Loser living with me lol...amazing!!!


Have I told you how much better I feel about EVERYTHING lately lol !!!


sea ya!!

2 comments:

  1. I see the comment box now!!!! And I will say it again, you're doing an amazing job and I really can't wait to see you. Keep it up and congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhahahaha yaaaaaaaaaay you figured it out!!! thanks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!