Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Second Wind

I'm at the point now, where I feel alot better in how I look, but I still have at least 10 more pounds to go. This is where I normally screw it up, by feeling comfortable and just letting it go. NOT THIS TIME! I will continue doing what I am supposed to do...eating healthy and moving more. I will continue doing Weight Watchers and slowly get to my goal weight. I will SUCCEED!

I didn't eat much yesterday and spent the evening sleeping. Today, I feel better, but I am still a little weak. I will try to walk tonight if possible.

Breakfast
2 Wheat Toast = 2 points
Snack
Grapes and String Cheese = 2 points
Lunch
Salad = 5 points
Snack
Fiber One Bar = 2 points

So Far = 11 points

Dinner
Lobster Enchilada = 2 points
Rice = 3 points
1 tostone = 2 point

Total = 18 points


Obstacles were made to scare off those who don't want it bad enough! Keep pressing, keep praying & be DETERMINED to get to your goal !

Smooth Sailing,
sea ya!!

2 comments:

  1. The last 10 lbs are truly the worst to lose and it is primary because you do get confortable...keep focused on your goal and continue with the exercise routine...you are almost there! Remember the WW motto..."Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup and all I have to do is look in the mirror when I am naked and I know that there is alot more fat to get rid of!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!