Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Monday, September 27, 2010

Weigh In and Weekend Update




Today's Numbers:
Starting Weight: 170lbs
Last Weigh In: 140.9 lbs
Today's Weigh In: 143 lbs
Weight Loss This Week: - 2.1 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 27 lbs
Goal Weight: 135 lbs

Do you see that red font...THAT is a WEIGHT GAIN!!! shit lol .... WhY??? Well, its simple, I ate too much, I drank too much and I didn't have time for all my exercise!!!! A perfect recipe for disaster!!!
What do you do when this happens? You buckle down, get back to basics and stay on a straight line!!! NO MORE deviations !!

The pictures above are some dinners that I had made... A shrimp pizza and a Cottage cheese Lasagna.....BOTH were delicious!!!

This week, I am cutting back on the Carbs and the sweets!!! It is time to hit that 139!!!

Breakfast
Black coffee = 0 points
Lunch
Salad = 6 points'
Chicken = 3 points
SF Jello & Cool Whip = 1 point
Dinner
Ground Turkey= 3 points
Veggie Stir Fry = 2 points
Salad = 3 points
Total = 18 points

I will do my long walk when I get home and I will NOT eat anything after dinner!!!

Sea ya!!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't lose that feeling you had about losing weight! Go back to your old posts and look at how motivated you were!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I know. I have been reading some blogs and everyone goes through the same shit lol

    I need to get my ass in gear, cuz I really want to fit into my wedding rings!!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!