Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Friday, September 24, 2010

Lookout Weekend, Here I Come!


I am ready for the weekend!!

Yesterday, we went out to eat at Outback's for Herman's birthday. I did pretty good. I will post pictures later.

I need to really do my exercise and eat right, if I plan on hitting the 139 mark!! aghhhh it ain't easy lol. I have a party tomorrow night, so that will be another challenge! I really really need to get into the 130's!!!!

Breakfast
Black Coffee: 0 points
Pancake = 3 points
Lunch
Lasagna = 6 points
Banana = 2 points
Jello and Cool Whip = 1 point
Snack
Chocolate = 2 points
Dinner
4 points available

I hope everyone has a good weekend so that when you jump on that scale on Monday, you will smile!!

Sea ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!