Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Walking Schedule


I was measuring my walking route and will now be doing a new schedule. On Monday, Tuesdays and Thursdays, I will walk the short route....3 miles, about 50-55 minute walk. On Wednesday and Fridays, I will walk the long route of 4.5 miles, about 1 hour and 20 minutes. On Saturdays and Sundays, I will walk the long walk in the morning and the short one in the evening. On weekends, I want to do some biking also.

I need to start doing crunches more consistently, so I will start doing 50 crunches daily.

By mid October, I want to begin going to the gym at work. I need to start doing some weight resistance.

So that is the schedule that I want to keep till the end of the year. For the new year, we will come up with something new.

Breakfast
Pumpernickel Bread and Butter = 4 points
Lunch
Salad = 6 points
Chicken = 3 points
Jello and Cool Whip = 1 point
Chocolate = 1 point
Dinner
3 points available
Total = 18 points

If you haven't been exercising, you are missing out. Start today and be consistent, because it is worth it!

Sea ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!