Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Monday, September 13, 2010

Weigh in and Weekend Update

Today's Numbers:
Starting Weight:: 170 lbs
Last Weigh In: 142.5 lbs
Today's Weigh In: 141.9
Weight Loss This Week = .6 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 28.1 lbs
Goal Weight = 135 lbs

Ok, so I am back to where I was 2 weeks ago. What a waste of two weeks!!!!!! Shit!!! Even if you lose a little each week, it eventually adds up, but the gaining must not happen again. I have been lingering way too long and now I MUST FIGHT hard to reach my next goal of 139. There is NO reason not to reach that goal by next Monday. The only thing that can stop me is ME and that WILL NOT happen.

I am going to try to walk my LONG walk every day this week.

Breakfast
Pumpernickel Bread = 4 points
Lunch
Salad = 6 points
Angelfood cake, SF pudding, cool whip (referred to as Heavenly Dessert in the future) = 3 pts
Snack
WW Chocolate Cake = 1 point
Dinner
Chicken = 4 points
Cucumbers = 0 points
Total = 18 points

Looking at this menu, I really need to buy some fruit and cut back on the junk!! Gotta make things happen!!!

Sea Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!