Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away...

Here is an excuse... blah blah blah

It has been raining like crazy since yesterday and the streets and the mood have not been set up for my usual walking. It sucks!! Then when I don't exercise correctly, everything else goes downhill.

Today it will be raining when I get home, but after I organize my home somewhat, I will do my tv DVD, and I will also make it a point to cook correctly. I have all the right intentions, but I need to follow through!!!

Breakfast
One slice Raisin Bread = 2 points
Snack
M&M's = 3 points - GOTTA STOP THIS SHIT!!!!!
Lunch
Progresso New England Clam Chowder = 2 points
Snack
M&M's = 3 points - I WILL NOT DO THIS ANYMORE DAMMIT LOL!!
Dinner
Salad = 6 points
Fruits = 2 points
Total = 18 points

What an unbalance menu!!! I feel so guilty about eating the chocolate, that I do not eat correctly. I WILL NOT DO THIS TOMORROW!!!!!!! I really need to do that 13 day diet again and I will be starting it next Monday!!!

Sea Ya!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!