Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to Herman



Yes, today is Herman's 53rd Birthday!! I am wishing him all the love, health, wealth and happiness that he deserves. May all the fairies and stars and moons make all his wishes come true!!


Today we are going out to dinner for some coal fire pizza. I will try to just eat one slice with a diet drink. I am stuffed right now, because of the big salad that I just ate, so that should help control me.


Breakfast
Black Coffee = 0 points
Lunch
Salad = 6 points
Lasagna = 6 points
Jello and Cool Whip = 1 point
Snack
Chocolate = 2 points
Dinner
3+ points available


Don't let birthdays be an excuse to pig out, especially when it isn't even your birthday lol

Sea ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!