Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I have to keep saying this to myself!

Enough is Enough!!! I really have to stick to my plan. I really have to stop deviating. I really have to start listening to what I say to myself. I really have to do this right now!!

I will not eat pass dinner tonight!!
I will eat only what I have planned!!

It is early in the week, and if I do good, I will be a happy camper next Monday. I have choices to make and I better make them right!!!

I AM NOT ON MAINTENANCE, so the plan must continue!!!!

I gotta kick myself in the ass to wake my mind up!! shit ...lol

Breakfast
Snack
Chocolate = 2 points
Lunch
Soup = 3 points
Chicken = 3 points
SF Jello & Cool Whip = 1 point
Snack
Chocolate = 3 points
Dinner
Chicken = 3 points
Veggies = 3 points
Total = 18 points

Of course if I skip breakfast, I will be starving and I will eat chocolate!! Chocolate is a food that is addictive, so you eventually want more. so NO MORE CHOCOLATE!!! That's it, NO MORE!!

I have to remember also, that I have a challenge with Laura for 6 weeks, until Halloween. I need to stick to this, so that I can be at goal prior to the holidays!!!

LET'S DO THIS!!!!!

Sea Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!