Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Finally!



I finally replaced my old grill with a new one!!! yaaaaaaaaaay!! I grill practically everyday, so having a crappy bbq was driving me crazy. You need to have the right tools to do the job right!!!

I plan on grilling some chicken today and I can't wait to start her up!



Lunch
Sandwich Thin = 1 point
Turkey Ham - 1 point
Lite Pepper Jack = 1 point
Lettuce and Tomato = 0 points
Pasta Salad = 2 points
Chips = 2 points
Hummus = 3 points
Jello and Cool Whip = 0 points
Cookie = 4.5 points
Ice Tea = 0 points
Snack
Chocolate = 2 points
Dinner
Chicken = 3 points
Potato = 2 points
Total = 21.5


As you can see, we had a luncheon at our Weight Watchers Class. I will do some strong walking today when I get home to make up for the extra points!

Sea Ya!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!