Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Social Settings

Do social settings keep you from your set plan? I thought I had an easy week coming and things changed. Ada, Herman's sister, came on her boat and is staying until Wednesday. She came on Monday and is celebrating her birthday! We are having a great time, but the food department is not easy...and luckily, Ada is also on Weight Watchers and is being very careful. I still made it a point to do my walking, but I have had to eat a few more points, because the food is way too good!!!

Tomorrow, I will post a picture of the fish dinner that we ate last night....deeeelicious!!!

These are the times when you have to be strong and not just give in because it has gotten difficult.

Breakfast
Pumpernickel Bread = 4 points
Snack
WW Chocolate Cake = 1 point
Lunch
Salad = 6 points
Fruit and Cool Whip = 2 points
Chocolate = 1 point
Dinner
4 points....it is Ada's birthday night, so let's see... lol

I don't know if I will be able to walk tonight, because Michael and Kylie will be coming over. Tomorrow, I will walk and bike some extra miles.

Sea ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!