Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Friday, September 10, 2010


This was a short week, thank God! Now it is time to prepare for the weekend.
This Saturday, I have a birthday dinner and the rest of the time is mine. That means that I will have time to exercise. I will walk one hour thirty minutes tonight. Tomorrow and Sunday, I will wake up early, take a long walk and in the evenings, I will take an hour walk. I will be fighting to weigh in at 141.5 on Monday.

Stay tuned till Monday to see if I can really do it.

Breakfast
Pumpernickel Bread = 4 points
Snack
Chocolate = 2 points
Lunch
Salad = 2 points
Pizza = 15 points
Cheesecake = 5 points
Dinner
Soup = 0 points
Total = 28 points

I have to walk hard tonight to compensate for the extra 10 points, even though I can use them from my extra weekly points. I gotta be really good to meet my goal on Monday!!!

Sea ya on Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!