Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Monday, September 20, 2010

Weigh In and Weekend Update

Today's Numbers:
Starting Weight: 170 lbs
Last Weigh In: 141.9 lbs
Today's Weigh In: 140.9 lbs
Weight Loss this Week = 1 lb
Total Weight Loss: 29.1 lbs
Goal Weight: 135 lbs

Ok, so I gave it all I got and didn't make it to 139, but at least I lost a pound. I guess what they say is true, about the closer that you get to your goal weight, the slower the pounds come off. Maybe I need to lower my goal weight hahaha.

Well, now that I think about it....I did have Ada at the house from Sunday to Wednesday, and we did have some big dinners. I also had one social lunch, which was Thai food and I kept it light.

So the goal this week is to push to see 139!!! I REALLY want to get there!!!!! This week I have 2 lunches to go out to, one birthday dinner and one party. I will exercise everyday and stick to the plan as best as possible!!

Breakfast
Black Coffee = 0 points
Snack
Cherry Vanilla Yogurt = 2 points
Lunch
Salad = 6 points
Chicken = 2 points
SF Jello = 0 points
FF Cool Whip = 0 points
Dinner
8 points available
Total = 18 points

I need to bring some soups to keep in my drawer, and some chips and snacks, cuz it is on empty!

Sea ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!