Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Monday, May 10, 2010

Weigh In Day and Weekend Update


Here are the numbers for today:

Starting Weight: 170
Last Weeks Weigh In: 164.5
Today's Weight: 162.5
Weight Loss This Week: 2 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 7.5 lbs
Goal Weight: 135

I really wanted a 3 pound loss, but I will definitely take the 2!! I am so proud of myself!!!!

This weekend was a hard one to stay on track. I had an all day party on Saturday. I knew I had to be prepared, so I packed some fruits and made the fruit dip that I mentioned in another post. My fruits were so good!!! Everyone enjoyed them, and they didn't even realize that they were sugar free and fat free!!

On Mother's Day, there were alot of goodies to eat at the in-laws. Before I left the house, I had a good breakfast, so I was not starving when I got there. I tasted everything in moderation. When I got home I had a nice salad and some veggie soup.

I walked like crazy on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Also did some biking and went to the gym once. Staying active is so good for the metabolism and for your well being!

Herman is also doing very very well. His starting weight was 275 and he is now at 250....a 25 pound weight loss!

A few people have been telling me how much they are enjoying my blog, which makes me happy. Now I wish, they would leave comments, because the comments are motivators for me and anyone else that reads this.

Breakfast:
1 Bagel Thin = 1 point
1 egg = 2 points
jelly and creme cheese = 1 point
OJ = 1 point

Snack:
Grapes = 1 point
String Cheese = 1 point

Lunch:
Veggie Patty = 2 points
1 Bagel Thin = 1 point
Chips = 2 points
WW cake = 1 point

Snack:
Grapes = 1 point
String Cheese = 1 point

so far = 15 points

Dinner will be a turkey burger meat and a green salad. = 5 points
Skinny cow ice cream = 1 point

Total for the day = 21 points.

Am I in control or what? lol Time to fill up the jugs for my drinking water!!

sea ya!

2 comments:

  1. WOW MOM!!!! You are totally rocking this! I am so proud of you!! AND PAPI!!!!! You can totally tell... when I saw you on Sunday you both looked energized! Keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thanks!!!! It is hard getting there mentally, but once you are in that zone, it feels GREAT!!! .....especially since we are doing it together!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!