Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Monday, May 10, 2010

Grocery List



I'm the kind of person that needs a grocery list, because I am always in a hurry and because my mind cannot remember what I need. As I need things, I add them to the list. If I am trying a new recipe, I add the items to the list. The grocery list is so important now, because it is a major part of being prepared for the rest of the week. I can't even imagine if I were out of grapes lol I eat certain things every day, and I want to make sure that I do not run out!!

As you shop, it is also important to try a new item every week. Even though I mainly eat the same things every week, the taste buds like something new. Take the time to find a new low calorie snack or a new spice to add to the food.

DO NOT go to the grocery store hungry. You will be out of control and might give in to a temptation! I used to go on an empty stomach and then by the time I made it home, I would have eaten about 4 points of a snack food. Now I do my groceries after dinner.

If you are on Weight Watchers, always take your point finder with you. Know the points of a food, before bringing it home. More or less 50 calories is one point.

Do you have any tricks for Grocery Shopping?

Breakfast:
Oh's cereal = 2 points
Milk 1 % = 2 points

Snack:
Grapes and String Cheese = 2 points

Lunch:
1 Bagel Thin = 1 point
1 Veggie Patty = 2 points
Chips = 2 points
WW cake = 1 point

Snack:
Grapes and String Cheese = 2 points

So far = 14 points

Dinner will be:
Veggie Soup = 0 points
Salad = 2 points
Shrimp = 2 points
Skinny Cow Sandwich = 2 points

Total = 20 points

Yesterday, I walked for an hour, then I walked the dogs for 15 minutes!! I also put the mat by the TV and did 4 sets of 25 sit ups.

sea ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!