Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Biggest Loser


I loved watching the Biggest Loser. What an inspiration!! It is amazing the amount of weight they have all lost. Of course, losing weight was the only thing they had to worry about for a while, but still, all them people that were at home, balancing life with their exercise routines and they did great!!! If they can lose all that weight, how come we make such a big deal about losing 20 - 50 pounds? Sure, it is still alot of weight, but if we are persistent, eventually we will get there!!

It goes back to "no slacking"!! If you want to drop some significant weight, then every single day is an important day to lose weight. No weekends off, no get togethers off, no birthday parties off....we must decide, what is really important. I'm not saying to taste something special, but tasting and pigging out are two different things. Don't tell me that you have been doing great on your diet and still not losing weight, because if you stick to it, the weight does come off!!! You are only lying to yourself!!! I know when I am doing good and I know when I have screwed it up, and believe me, doing good feels alot better!!!!

Don't you want to be a Biggest Loser? I know I do!!!

Breakfast
1 Bagel Thin = 1 point
1 egg = 2 point
Creme cheese and Jam = 2 points
OJ = 1 point
Snack
Rice Cake = 1 point
Peanut Butter = 1 point
Strawberry = .5 points
Fruit Dip = .5 points
WW Chocolate Cake = 1 point
Lunch
Rice Cake = 1 point
Peanut Butter = 1 point
Chips = 2 points
Strawberry = .5 points
Blueberries = .5 points
Fruit Dip = 1.5 points
Snack
Grapes and String Cheese = 2 points

So far = 18.5 points

Since I now weigh 159, my total alloted points for the day is now 19 points....ay yi yi!!!

Dinner
Progresso Soup = 0 points
Salad = 1 point

Total = 19.5 points

Happy Hump Day!

sea ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!