Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Busy Busy Busy


I tried so hard to write a blog yesterday, but time did not allow me. Sorry!!
I had a great day yesterday. I woke at 6:30am and went for a 50 minute walk, showered, ate breakfast and then got my mom ready for a doctor's appointment.
I made sure to pack some snacks, so that I can avoid temptation.
When I got home, I barbecued some chicken with a nice, big salad that tasted like heaven!!!
Since I missed work yesterday, I had alot of catch up at work also, so the blogging got a little delayed in the day.
Life will always be hectic and busy, but if you commit to something, then you must find a way to get it done. NO EXCUSES to just quit and let one day turn into two, then three, then before you know it, you have quit and there is no more commitment. BE PASSIONATE!!! When you are passionate about something, then you will have the energy and the will to get it done!!
The weekend is around the corner and I am looking forward to the next weigh in!!
We had a lunch celebration at Weight Watchers at Work today, and I ate about 8 points. I did eat a yummy fruit dip that is so easy to make.
FRUIT DIP
1 small package of Jello Sugar Free Instant Vanilla Pudding
1 cup of milk
Mix those 2 first and then mix that into a tub of Fat Free Cool Whip.
It's heavenly!!!!!! I forgot the points, but I believe it's one point per TBSP.
Well, that is it for today. I usually write my blogs up at home the night before and post them in the afternoon. That schedule really works for me. Gotta find what works for you and JUST DO IT!
sea ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!