Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Friday, October 1, 2010

M&M's to Weekend Party




I have NOT had any today!!! Not three, not two not one....NONE !!!

That will be a good start to a very hard weekend. It is party time all weekend, so it will not be easy. I will do my best and Monday, begins the 13 day diet!!

I have a breakfast also tomorrow, for one of the neighbors that has reached goal weight!! I intend to wake up by 7am, do an hour walk, shower and go to the breakfast. My party begins at noon, so I will try to leave everything done by tonight.

Breakfast
Black Coffee = 0 points
Snack
Activia Yogurt = 2 points
Lunch
Fish = 4 points
Corn = 2 points
Coleslaw = 3 points
Dinner
7 points available - I don't know what I will eat yet.

Let's hope that I can maintain the weight for Monday's weigh in and be ready for the next 13 days!!

Sea ya!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!