Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Monday, October 4, 2010

Weigh In and Weekend Update

Today's Numbers:
Starting Weigh:170 lbs
Last Weigh In: 143 lbs
Today's Weigh In: 142 lbs
Weight Loss This Week: 1 lb
Total Weight Loss: 28 lbs
Goal Weight: 135 lbs

Ok, so I lost a pound since last week, but I was aiming towards 139!!! 139, a number I am having difficulty getting to!!! This weekend I had lots of friends over the house and we ate and drank alot!! I have nothing going on this weekend, so I will make sure that this week should be a good week!!

I didn't have a good day today, so far, because since it was Customer Service Week, there was also food everywhere!!

Breakfast
Bagel = 6 points
Creme Cheese = 2 points
Pastry = 4 points
OJ = 2 points
Lunch
Chicken Salad = 5 points
Bread = 3 points
Snack
Chocolate (but not M&M's lol) = 3 points
Dinner
Progresso Soup = 0 points
Total = 25 points

I will need to get a good walk in today when I get home!! Gotta stay focused the rest of the week!!!

Sea Ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!