Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Rain =(

I definitely do not like it to rain at the time that I get home, because that is when I do my exercise. Yesterday it was raining alot, and I got involved with indoor projects and so I did not do any exercise. I could have turned on some exercise routine on tv, but I did not. The fact is that I enjoy exercise outdoors, but I really have to force myself when it is indoors. It just is never easy lol. It's been raining in Miami, on and off all day, so I will hope that by the time I get to Key Largo, that the sun will shine and I will get to do a good walk!!! Let's pray!!!

Breakfast
Black Coffee = 0 points
Lunch
Chicken = 3 points
Orange = 1 point
Snack
Chocolate = 3 points
Dinner
2 eggs = 4 points
Turkey Ham = 1 point
Salad = 2 points

I am craving my walk!!!!

Sea ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!