Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

busy busy busy....

omg, I have not had enough time this week for blogging!

My sweet aunt was sick and then she passed away this morning. She died in her sleep, just the way she wanted it. She was very special and I will miss her terribly.

Eating has not been the best, but I have made time to do my walks after work. I gotta get in the swing of things and start remembering what my goals are.

Tomorrow I have the day off to take my mom to all of her doctor's appt. I will post on Friday.

Take care and count your blessings!

Sea ya!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry about your aunt...but at least she died peacefully.
    Good luck with your diet...I'm not doing so hot...I've gained another 2 lbs in the last week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. time to get back on track...the hard holiday season is coming lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!