Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Monday, October 11, 2010

Weigh In and Weekend Update


Today's Numbers = There are none lol
I decided that since the scale moves so slowly, that I was going to skip a weigh in and get on the scale the following Monday.

Starting Weight: 170 lbs
Last Weigh In:142 lbs
Today's Weigh In: NONE
Weight Loss This Week: ?
Total Weight Loss: 28 lbs
Goal Weight: 135 lbs

I have been doing super! Sticking to the plan and doing all my exercise. What will it take to drop the three lousy pounds to get to 139? lol I don't know how long it will take, but I will continue to aim for it until I get there.

Breakfast
Black Coffee = 0 points
Turkey Ham = 1 point
Lunch
Fish = 5 points
Carrots = 0 points
Tomato = 0 points
Dinner
Chicken = 5 points

Patience, Persistence, Perseverance!

Sea Ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!