Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Do Plateaus Actually Exist?

I was reading on what to do if you hit a plateau, and here are the suggestions.

Up the calories for two days and lower them for two days and do this for a couple of weeks.
Split the workouts so that you are boosing your metabolism.
Change the exercise routine.
Move around more in your daily schedule.
Get Real, by actually analyzing what you are eating and getting back to basics.

So what I will be doing is that while I walk for an hour, I will jog at least 1 minute every 10 minutes of walk time. During work hours, I will make it a point to take a little walk every hour. Lastly, I will be doing the 13 day diet beginning tomorrow, because this will reduce my carb and sweet intake.

I won't give up. I WILL BE AT GOAL WEIGHT BY THE END OF THE MONTH!!!

Breakfast
Activia Yogurt = 2 points
Lunch
Salad = 6 points
Snack
Chocolate= 2 points
Dinner
8 points available

I will have a good walk/jog today for over an hour!

Sea Ya!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!