Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What Was I Thinking??????

Really, what the hell was I thinking? How did I allow myself to get like that. I am scanning old albums, and when I come across a picture like this, it pisses me off. Did I not see what was happening in the mirror? I know that I was not happy with my body, yet I did nothing about it. If I could do it all over again, I would take care of my body as if it were gold. I would NEVER let myself get more than 10 pounds overweight. We were living to eat, with no exercise, when you should eat to live with exercise.

I guess, we can't erase the past, and my body will never forgive me for it, so all I can do is change my present and future. I will continue my exercise and eating moderately and healthy.

Breakfast
Slice of Raisin Toast = 1 point
Cereal = 2 points
Milk = 2 points
Lunch
Grilled Fish = 4 points
Rice = 2 points
Tostones = 4 points
Bread = 2 points
Dinner
Fish = 2 points
Total = 19 points

Only you can decide what you will put in your body!!

Sea ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!