Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Monday, October 26, 2015

Weigh In



Monday!!!

Starting Weight: 157.7

Last Weigh In: 143.2

Todays Weigh In: 143

Weight loss this Week:  .2 lbs

Total Weight Loss: 14.6 lbs

Goal Weight: 129

Pounds left to goal weight........14.5 lbs

Slowly but surely!  Two tenths of a pound...hopefully its water retention and I get a weight drop in the next couple of days.  I am aiming towards a 4-5 pound lost on a monthly basis.  So though it is a slow process, at least it is working and remember that I want to make this a lifestyle change!

During the parties, I was in control. I tasted everything that I wanted in small portions and I had a great time, so the weekend was a success.

Wednesday will be the next group weigh in and I want  a 2 pound loss!!!  I want to do some walking today and tomorrow and continue eating right.

Weight is such a battle, lol, but I shall win!

sea ya!!!
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!