Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Frame of Mind



Your frame of mind is so important in reaching your goal! You need to get rid of all the negative thoughts and think that your goal is achievable.

Everytime I start losing weight, once I get close to my goal, I seem to let it go.  I don't know why I do that!!  This time, I WILL make it. I am in the right frame of mind and I know that it is possible to get there.  It won't be easy, but it will be worth it.

Today is Weigh In Wednesday, where the group gets together tonite to weigh in.  I am looking forward to it. I just need to lose one pound, but I think I have done better that that.

sea ya!!!
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!