Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Monday, October 12, 2015

Weigh In and a good Recipe



It's Monday!!

Starting Weight: 157.7
Last Weigh In: 145.2

Todays Weigh In: 145.2

Weight loss this Week: 0 lbs

Total Weight Loss: 12.4 lbs

Goal Weight: 129

Pounds left to goal weight........16.3 lbs


Ok, so I didn't show a weight loss this week, but I have been doing great!  I hope the scale just drops overnight lol.  I think I need to start doing some exercise.  I did clean up my garage, so I can access my treadmill and I brought in the mat to do floor exercise while I watch tv.  I feel so much better and thinner, so I won't get too mad at that scale.  I know I am being healthy and that is what is most important.  The scale will eventually catch up lol

Wednesday is our group weigh in, so one pound must be lost before then, or else I must pay $5.  lol Hell NO. lol

I have my packed healthy lunch and I am ready for another great week.

Yesterday, I made this yummy Chicken Fajita Soup - DEEEEELICIOUS!!!



Here is the Recipe:

Chicken Fajita Soup

2 big Chicken Breast on bone

1 Lg can of Chicken Broth

1 Potato, cubed

1 cup shredded carrots

1 Medium onion, chopped

1 can of black beans

2 garlic cloves

3-4 celery stalks

2 bay leaves

2 Packages of Ortega Taco Mix

Cilantro Bunch



Garnish:

Green Onions sliced

Shredded cheese

Chopped cilantro

Tortilla Chips

Sour Cream

Avocado



Cook chicken in the chicken broth. (add more water to cover the chicken). De-bone the chicken.

Add chicken back to that broth and also add the potato, onions, carrots, garlic, bay leaves, celery and cook until tender. Add salt and hot sauce to taste.

Stir in taco seasoning, black beans and cilantro.



I hope you make it, because it is super yummy!!

sea ya!!!
Melinda




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!