Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Patience



Patience is needed while you are on a journey of weight loss.  It won't happen overnight and sometimes when you think things should be happening, they just might not. Patience will pull you through.

I just spent 2 weeks, barely losing anything, but eating right, and then finally today, I had a drop. yaaaaaay!!! I just had to be patient as I eat healthy.

Yesterday, I had my group weigh in and all it showed was a .2 weight loss after 2 weeks.  That wasn't much after eating so good.  What you lose in a month, is more important than what happens in a week or so.  I know that I am eating right, and I will just continue this until I reach goal weight!  And while I do this, I will have lots of patience!!!

sea ya!!!
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!