Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Friday, October 2, 2015

Here is what I eat.





I am doing the Weight Watcher plan, but I am also keeping it low on carbs, low on fat, and high in protein and fiber.

It is very simple and it is also about portion control. I usually eat about 3-4 ounces of protein per meal.  I eat every 3 hours and drink plenty of water.

I usually BBQ some chicken on Sundays and I have that everyday for lunch with either a salad or tomatoes.  For dinner, I have fish with some veggies.  My snacks are usually fruit.

So as you see, it is pretty easy.  I experiment with different spices, so I won't get bored.  This is healthy and totally a lifestyle change.  I love everything I eat!!!

Have a great, healthy weekend!
sea ya!!!
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!