Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Monday, October 19, 2015

Weekly Weigh In








Monday!!!

Starting Weight: 157.7


Last Weigh In: 145.2

Todays Weigh In: 143.2

Weight loss this Week: 2 lbs

Total Weight Loss: 14.4 lbs

Goal Weight: 129

Pounds left to goal weight........14.3 lbs


I lost two pounds!!! woooohooooo!!  I have been doing really good.  There are always events going on, but I am in the Zone!!

Yesterday, I did alot of yard work and cleaning and I was so tired that I didn't feel like eating.  Not eating is not a good thing, so I cooked up my fish with tomatoes and I definitely felt much stronger.

I can't wait to weigh 139!!!!!!

sea ya!!!
Melinda


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!