Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Walking the Walk

I am Weight Watcher's liason between them and my work. I basically coordinate all the meetings and take care of all the bookkeeping and many other odds and ends. It seems like I have been doing it forever. People are always telling me how motivating and inspiring I am, but I feel like I let them down, because I am not even at goal weight. So it's time to change that.. I talk the talk and NOW I will Walk the Walk!!! I am gonna lose weight every week and I will hopefully inspire them more than ever!!!

Today, I will be doing the Corporate Run with fellow workers and friends. It's a 5K in beautiful downtown Miami. I am looking forward to feeling the energy that everyone has in these races!

I have also signed up for the President's Challenge. The challenge is to do 30 minutes of exercise, 5 days a week for 6 weeks, I think. It is open to everyone at www.presidentschallenge.org Are you up for that challenge?? I am!!!

I am looking forward to Monday's weigh in!!!! =)

sea ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!