Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So Far, So Good

It is so good to be under control!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Today, I took my mom to the doctor and they gave out pastries and it did not even phase me!!! That is a big step!!! Now I just have to hold on to this feeling for months lol

Losing weight is such a mental thing. Any diet works if you stick to it. Diets are temporary fixes, and its a real lifestyle change that will carry you through life. That is one of the reasons, that I like Weight Watchers. It's all about portion control and moving more. Anything in moderation is ok. It's the same as life...we are most happiest, when our lives are in balance.

If we only had full control of our brains lol. Brains vs Stomach...who are you going to let win?

I'll tell you one thing..this is definitely a battle and we MUST win. Don't give in to the temptations. Sacrifice for now and the rewards will come quickly!!!

and while in this process, remember to love yourself and your body, no matter what the shape is. In time, it will all fall into place and you will be mentally ready for the new you.




Last night, I had:
Morning star Black Bean Veggie Burger = 2 points
Bagel Thin = 1 point
Ketchup = 0 points
Chips = 2
White Cheddar Rice Cake = 1 point

I had my egg mcmuffin sandwich today for breakfast with orange juice = 5 points
My usual lunch and snacks = 10 points
Dinner must equal 5 points.

For dinner, I think I will be having some zero point soup, chicken and salad. Am I in control, or what? lol


sea ya!

1 comment:

  1. WW is truly amazing! It definitely is brain vs. stomach. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!