Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Weigh In and Weekend Update


Here are the numbers for today:
Starting Weight: 170
Last Weeks Weigh In: 159.1
Today's Weight: 158
Weight Loss This Week: 1.1 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 12 lbs
Goal Weight: 135

Considering that I have been partying since Friday, I guess a one pound loss is not so bad. I really did good over the weekend though. I ate a little of everything, but all under control. I even managed to do some walking and some dancing. I plan on doing really good this week, so that I have an awesome weigh in for next week!!

I have 10 days to lose 4 pounds to achieve my next goal of 154!!!! Gotta work hard to achieve it!

Breakfast
1 egg white = 0 points
Cheese = 2 points
Lite OJ = 2 points
Snack
Grapes = 1 point
String cheese = 1 point
Lunch
Sandwich White Wheat bread = 1 point
Turkey ham and lite cheese = 2 points
Chips = 2 points
WW Chocolate Cake = 1 point
Snack
Sugar Free Russell Stover caramel = 2 points

So Far: 14 points

Dinner
Salad and Dressing = 2 oints
Chicken = 3 points

Total = 19 points

I plan on walking for one hour.

Gonna make this a great week!!!

sea ya!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!