Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's My Decision


I leave on Friday morning to Tampa and will not return until Sunday. I have to decide how I will handle food this weekend. Do I want to maintain? Do I want to lose weight? Do I want a Freedom vacation? My decision is that I want to lose weight. I want to get on the scale on Monday and see some sort of weight loss. It definitely is not easy to eat out and stay on plan, but if I am determined, then I will find the way to do this.

I must stick to grilled meats and salads and I will not have any desserts other than fruits. While everyone is eating like pigs, I will be eating healthy and come Monday, I WILL BE HAPPY!!

This is MY Decision, what will you be deciding to do when you are out on vacation?

Breakfast
Fiber One Yogurt = 0 points
Snack
Strawberries = 1 point
Fruit Dip = 1 point
half bagel = 3 points
Lunch
One Bagel Thin = 1 point
2 slices Lite Provolone = 2 points
Tomato and Cilantro = 0 points
Shredded lettuce and Avocado = 2 points
WW Chocolate Cake = 1 point
Snack
Grapes and Cheese = 2 points

So Far = 13 points

Dinner
Salad = 3 points
Fish = 3 points

Total = 19 points

Sea ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!