Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Friday, June 4, 2010

Excuses are for Losers


So the weekend time is among us again! No excuses will be tolerated for not doing well!


My game plan:
Saturday
Wake up early and do an hour walk.
Watch my portion size at the in-laws's anniversary lunch.
Walk another hour at the end of the day.
Sunday
Wake up early and do an hour walk.
Have a healthy lunch before going to the Dance show.
Walk another hour at the end of the day.

I have 7 days before we leave to Busch Gardens and Adventure Island. I must be absolutely perfect until then, because it will be a little harder to stick to a plan once I am away from home. BUT, I WILL be prepared and eat correctly while I am away. No EXCUSES!!

Breakfast
One Egg white with cheese and salsa = 2 points
OJ = 2 points
Snack
Strawberries = 1 point
Fruit Dip = 1 point
Lunch
Flatout Bread = 1 point
Turkey Ham = 1 point
Lite Provolone = 1 point
Mustard = 0 points
Chips = 2 points
WW Chocolate cake = 1 point
Snack
Grapes and string cheese = 2 points

So far = 14 points

Dinner will be:
Tilapia = 3 points
Salad = 2 points
Half of Skinny Cow Ice Cream = 1 point

Total = 20 points

So now, all I have to do is put my plan into action and look forward to a good weigh in on Monday!!! It's so awesome to be in control!!!!

Have a great Weekend!!

Sea ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!