Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Weigh In and Weekly Update


Today's Numbers:
Starting Weight: 170 lbs
Last Weigh In: 146 lbs
Today's Weigh In: who knows ???
Weight Loss This Week: ???
Total Weight Loss: 24 lbs
Goal Weight: 135 lbs

Not getting on the scale, is NOT a good thing and I know it. I will be going to Weight Watchers today and getting all the documentation for the new program. Hopefully it gets me back in gear. I really need to just start walking in the dark, because I hate not getting in my exercise every single day!!

Why can't losing weight and eating healthy be the most easiest thing...ay lol

Won't give up though!!!

Sea ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!