Weight Loss Ticker - Fat to Phat =)

Friday, December 3, 2010

Weekend Time Again


I went to Weight Watchers yesterday, but I did not look at the weigh in...I was too scared hahahaha.
They have a new program, that seems more complicated, but it makes sense because now they are taking carbs, proteins, fiber and fat into consideration. Fruits and Veggies are now zero points, but all the little 100 calorie snacks are higher in points. You also get more daily and more weekly points.

Let's not whine about any weight gain, but instead, let's do something about it and get back in the swing of things.

I will have my weigh in here on Tuesday and I will eat properly this weekend and definitely will be exercising.

I will also be decorating for the holidays and enjoying my home.

Sea ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, whether they are praises or "get your ass in gear" or quotes or a motivational tid bit....JUST SAY IT AS IT IS!!!